FIXING FOR BREEZE BLOCK

get off it...

A hoover OR PRESSURE JET (thats where i lol'd) to suck out the dust!
To leave the plug until next day after glue has set?

If you tighten that lil old screw to much then you have a chance of destroying (weakening) the breeze block itself.

Simple solution is:
drill hole a quarlet less in length then screw,
get ya brown plug,
leave 'DUST' in hole,
cover brown plug in some stick's like sh*t,
hammer plug home,
get ya screw,
poke through bracket,
position it to plug,
hammer the screw half way or to a 'quarta',
screw home!

There ya go me old mukas job done!

Here is a question for you two professionals.

Why do brickies use building sand instead of lets say plastering sand?

I lol'd at his post because i looked at it as if he were having the odd crack, i mean a pressure jet...in your house!

Sponsored Links
Hi westmidschippy

It might be more useful if you give others the benefit of your knowledge rather than b1tchy remarks- BTW I too hate Wickes more than all of the other DIY sheds

Edit______________ sorry I startrd to write this beore you posted

JohnD only does those big posts when it's a Gurl. He likes the Gurlz does JohnD.

BTW breeze blocks disappeared yonks ago. Does she mean Celcon block? Best method is poke it with a screwdriver then hammer in the wall plug.

i don't mean to come off a c**t, seriously, but after stumbling across this website i am really beginning to question the website.

There are many tradesmen on here giving away free knowledge (by the looks of it to have a few thanks to the left and to see how many one can notch up) and it is ****ing me off!

This is how many of us make a living and have learnt our skills by either hard blooming graft, f**k ups that we have had to pay for, and by going into our chosen ?career?.

If this was a website dedicated to tradesmen, discussed between tradesmen then i would see no wrong with it however everyone is offering it all up for F all to the general population!

I know its a rant and whatnot but seriously i can not understand in anyway what good this is doing anyone.

What happened to people talking face to face, what happened to people calling there local tradesmen around to offer help?

If someone can tell me that what i think is not true then tell me how as i have said before, I have yet to stumble across a website/forum offering me help on lowering my insurance, help on how to get discounts from certain retail shops.

If the people on here are genuine etc then surly they must know or know someone who knows someone who knows a reliable tradesmen that could offer his expertise.

Its all friggin boll.ocks!

Sponsored Links
regardless of your intentions you do come across as a c""T

What do you do when you have a pc problem? Do you google it or pay someone else to come out and fix it.

If you want business advice try

http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/

It is a great forum for business related matters

If you don't want to help people then don't post, b!tchy remarks help nobody and are childish.

What do you do when you have a pc problem? Do you google it or pay someone else to come out and fix it.

If you don't want to help people then don't post, b!tchy remarks help nobody and are childish.

believe it or not but i take it to my local pc repair/sales shop :)

Who new a breeze brock could offer up so many questions :S

believe it or not but i take it to my local pc repair/sales shop :)

Who new a breeze brock could offer up so many questions :S

Fair enough but my intended aim was to demonstrate that there must have been occasions where you turned to the internet to learn some thing- thereby sidestepping the need to pay someone to provide you with that knowledge.

Do have a butchers at the forum i recommended. It is one of the best business wise.

i don't mean to come off a c**t, seriously, but after stumbling across this website i am really beginning to question the website.

There are many tradesmen on here giving away free knowledge (by the looks of it to have a few thanks to the left and to see how many one can notch up) and it is p******g me off!

Err, well if you don't like it you could always p¡ss off somewhere else

There are many tradesmen on here giving away free knowledge (by the looks of it to have a few thanks to the left and to see how many one can notch up) and it is p******g me off!

Err, well if you don't like it you could always p¡ss off somewhere else

Mouse.gif

Theres a rat in my kitchen what am i gunna do :)

Many thanks for the three replies - they've helped my understanding considerably. I've now briefed a sparky from an informed position, and he's now sorted it. This is a very valuable forum, not just for professionals but also for those who know their limitations, but wish to engage in an informed way when they bring in appropriate professional experts. Cheers.

Any clearer?

If this was a website dedicated to tradesmen, discussed between tradesmen then i would see no wrong with it however everyone is offering it all up for F all to the general population

Clearer?

As i have said before, if someone here can guide me to a forum on where i can use hints/knowledge in order to lower my insurance, avoid ways of paying tax within the current law, where i can get designer brand gear for an unbelievable cheap price...the list goes on or do you want me to carry on?

Then i will offer my knowledge about the butcher of wood trade :)

For the meantime i will see the majority of you guys as snakes to the construction TRADE until someone can proove me what you are doing is for the better of everyone.

.the list goes on or do you want me to carry on?

No. We want you to clear off. Time you were banned. ;)
snake with no general intelligence of how an economy works...thats why society is f**ked and thats why the UK is destined to failure.

I blame it all squarely on the free market and CONMEN:)

Yow dont now jack sh*t apart from how to make money the quickest way ;)

As i have said before, if someone here can guide me to a forum on where i can use hints/knowledge in order to lower my insurance, avoid ways of paying tax within the current law, where i can get designer brand gear for an unbelievable cheap price...the list goes on or do you want me to carry on?
I'd suggest you look for a website that doesn't have the letters DIY in its name

BTW I will pay you £5 if you can find the words "PRESSURE JET" in my post

I'd suggest you look for a website that doesn't have the letters DIY in its name

BTW I will pay you £5 if you can find the words "PRESSURE JET" in my post

...AND AFTER THE DIY?

ok, but you did say water jet...again in a house?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back