Flights ground to a halt....

Sponsored Links
Do you seriously expect brexit to happen without some big issues.

Obviously there will be answers, but not for everything immediately.

Anybody who thinks any brexit style , soft, hard, deal, no deal will happen without issues is likely to get suddenly awakened.

Do you seriously expect brexit to happen without some big issues.

Obviously there will be answers, but not for everything immediately.

Anybody who thinks any brexit style , soft, hard, deal, no deal will happen without issues is likely to get suddenly awakened.

I'm sure your right.... The EU will make an example of us ....... But how long will the Spanish take it? The EU are playing with their life's just to prove a point.

So who's going to be more effected? The guardian try to spin it like we're up **** street but what about the money (or lack of) Spain will earn through 95% less tourism? They're not going to let it collapse that easily.

Sponsored Links
The Italians are currently having a problem with the EU over there budget

As for flights well any European flights to the USA from the EU can go around the UK and keep
Out of our air space ?

Most of this waffle coming from the EU is all p**s and wind imo

As for the French stuff em I say

Macron is a dck ead and will
Probably end up the same as every other French president when he loses office

Investigated for corruption :LOL:

How do you propose the EU deal with UK's approach to a no-deal Brexit regards aviation agreements?

By punishing its people to make us suffer..... Just as long as they are OK in their little offices in strasbourg, then Brussels then strasbourg again then so on and so on ,...

Bodd is silent on yet another question he can't answer.

It's my birthday today. But on a normal working day I'm a Plumber Gas engineer. .that's what I do. .. I leave that sort of thing to those that know.. Well I hope they know

on a normal working day I'm a Plumber Gas engineer. .that's what I do. .. I leave that sort of thing to those that know.. Well I hope they know
You seem to know all there is about the EU though....

the EU is fncking up their businesses.

The EU will make an example of us

The EU are playing with their life's just to prove a point.

By punishing its people to make us suffer..... Just as long as they are OK in their little offices in strasbourg, then Brussels then strasbourg again then so on and so on ,...

Funny that.

Many happy returns.

Sponsored Links
Back