Flights ground to a halt....

You seem to know all there is about the EU though....

Funny that.

Many happy returns.

Thank you I appreciate that....

Do you need to be an expert at football to have an opinion
Fashion.
Food
Driving.

No but you can see the good from the bad and those who just need to prove a point

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm sure your right.... The EU will make an example of us ....... But how long will the Spanish take it? The EU are playing with their life's just to prove a point.

The EU are not making an example of us.

We are doing that, all on our own !

It's my birthday today. But on a normal working day I'm a Plumber Gas engineer. .that's what I do. .. I leave that sort of thing to those that know.. Well I hope they know

Happy birthday.

But remember, you voted for this. Leavers said they fully understood what they were voting for!

Now, you are backing away.

A bit like deciding to swap a bath, but then stopping half way through, when you realise there is more to it than just undoing the pipes !

Happy birthday.

But remember, you voted for this. Leavers said they fully understood what they were voting for!

Now, you are backing away.

A bit like deciding to swap a bath, but then stopping half way through, when you realise there is more to it than just undoing the pipes !
No backing away here for sure,hard Brexit asap.

Bath analogy now,remoaners are becoming more and more desperate to get their stupid ideas across about how wonderful Angular Merkle and EU is.

The remoaners think Italy,Greece,Spain etc are absolutely committed and in Love with EU,no wonder they are passifist doormats mentality and happy for EU to dictate to UK.

Bath analogy now,remoaners are becoming more and more desperate to get their stupid ideas across about how wonderful Angular Merkle and EU is.

You are mixing 2 different issues.

Try another plumbing analogy?

Who pulled the plug when the bath was full, without putting any drainage system in place?

Might not have wanted the water, but what to do with it ?

It's my birthday today. But on a normal working day I'm a Plumber Gas engineer. .that's what I do. .. I leave that sort of thing to those that know.. Well I hope they know
Precisely.But the soft moaners would rather lie down and allow Germany to dictate forever.They think it’s just a case of having a little chat with EU and all will be solved,no answers to anything except let’s just sit and talk forever whilst being dictated to more and more by Germany.Good job they did not have that attitude 100years ago.

You are mixing 2 different issues.

Try another plumbing analogy?

Who pulled the plug when the bath was full, without putting any drainage system in place?

Might not have wanted the water, but what to do with it ?
Rofl,,Yafo please stop,you making my sides ache with laughter,,,seriously trying to use a bath as an EU analogy,,,

The EU are not punishing us. Stop pushing this complete fabrication. We will be a third country to the EU no different than say South Africa. We will need to draft up new agreements.

I posted before - we will need to sign about 759 agreements.

When you compete a Gas safe certificate and it runs out can you just rub out the date you did and put in a new date? As that's what the UK wants to do and the EU says no we need a new certificate.

Sponsored Links
Back