Flights ground to a halt....

Rofl,,Yafo please stop,you making my sides ache with laughter,,,seriously trying to use a bath as an EU analogy,,,

Give me a better analogy.

I am keeping it relevant to you. I was showing that you may not like how the bath was filled, but you have to work out how to empty it if you dont want it. Or do you pull the plug and then work out what to do after ?

Sponsored Links
The remoaners think Italy,Greece,Spain etc are absolutely committed and in Love with EU,no wonder they are passifist doormats mentality and happy for EU to dictate to UK.

All countries will have differences and they will argue. Only one country can dictate terms to some extent and that's the UK. Every other country clubs together or has some give and take. We are cutting our nose to spite our face.

We will be poorer.

Give me a better analogy.

I am keeping it relevant to you. I was showing that you may not like how the bath was filled, but you have to work out how to empty it if you dont want it. Or do you pull the plug and then work out what to do after ?

So, to use the above. The bath is full of water you don't want - you pull the plug and the water goes into the sewer. Then you refill the bath with water you DO want. Isn't that exactly what the people who voted out want?

Your analogies are pretty rubbish!

It's my birthday today. But on a normal working day I'm a Plumber Gas engineer. .that's what I do. .. I leave that sort of thing to those that know.. Well I hope they know
The sun is shining, get out and do something nice for your birthday instead of being on here?!

Have a good day Bodd!

Sponsored Links
All countries will have differences and they will argue. Only one country can dictate terms to some extent and that's the UK. Every other country clubs together or has some give and take. We are cutting our nose to spite our face.

We will be poorer.
You have no idea.utter guesswork

We will be poorer.

So will the EU citizens

So will the EU citizens

So 53% of our exports go to the EU. About 8% of EU total exports are to UK. Yeah both will lose but we will take a huge hit whilst the EU will be far far less.

So 53% of our exports go to the EU. About 8% of EU total exports are to UK. Yeah both will lose but we will take a huge hit whilst the EU will be far far less.

So they export less to us than we do to the EU...????

So, to use the above. The bath is full of water you don't want - you pull the plug and the water goes into the sewer. Then you refill the bath with water you DO want. Isn't that exactly what the people who voted out want?

Your analogies are pretty rubbish!

Your analogy works, IF, the waste pipes and taps are connected, and working

If not, there is no control of what happens. See the difference?

Otherwise you are just emptying the bath water with no idea what to do with the water, or how to refill it. So we have a problem that costs to repair, and no idea how to fill the bath back up.

Very sensible planning. But it is what was voted for, well done.

Your analogy works, IF, the waste pipes and taps are connected, and working

If not, there is no control of what happens. See the difference?

Otherwise you are just emptying the bath water with no idea what to do with the water, or how to refill it. So we have a problem that costs to repair, and no idea how to fill the bath back up.

Very sensible planning. But it is what was voted for, well done.
"Your analogy works"...comparing draining water out of bath,with the EU is completely stupid and nonsensical

Will the Spanish traders not mind that the EU is fncking up their businesses.
They aren't.

It's us ****ing things up by lying to the electorate about how easy and how wonderful it will be to leave. All the EU are doing is what they have done since Day 1 of this insane process of monumental self-harm we have started, which is to point out, and stick to, the rules .

They aren't.

It's us ****ing things up by lying to the electorate about how easy and how wonderful it will be to leave. All the EU are doing is what they have done since Day 1 of this insane process of monumental self-harm we have started, which is to point out, and stick to, the rules .
Garbage

You don't know the difference between 8% and 53%, then.

If your income dropped by 8%, what difference would it make to you?

If your income dropped by 53%, what difference would it make to you?

The EU will make an example of us .......
No they won't.

The EU are playing with their life's just to prove a point.
And what are MPs playing with just to indulge their lunatic ideological obsessions? How many people in this country really have actually died already because of the Tory drive to permanently reduce the size of the state?

Sponsored Links
Back