Formula 1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
BBC just produced some interesting stats here on the greatest F1 drivers of all time.

Suprisingly, the most F1 championships per country is GB with 14.

Sponsored Links
The ****ing finger up there jeezus christ..

Sponsored Links
The **** finger up there jeezus christ..

If that was a derogatory post because you don't like F1 then don't bother reading the thread.

Oh wind yer neck in ffs.

IM an avid fan of F1, not missed a race since hmm a long time, day or night. I think one of the last races i missed was on a flight home May 94...say no more.

I was referring to Vetel of course and sorry as much as he's good there's a lot of credit to Newey also here, that's all I'm saying.

We may get to see how good he is year. Unless rb are pulling a flanker :confused:

Absolutely, he certainly has the skill, but he's still got some anger issues. I can see him marching up the pit lane like schumacher once did :)

I can't wait for this weekend. I hope Ferrari are sandbagging as their testing whilst reliable, wasn't setting anything other than +1sec off fastest times. Im an avid Alonso fan, not ferrari. Saying that would love to see Kimi do it again also.

According to red bull, Maclaren (spelling?) Will monster this season. I guess time will tell. I used to really like F1 but in more recent processional years I lost a fair amount of interest, I now generally like to watch the start + 3 laps the end - 1 lap and the highlights.

For sure they are saying that to take the heat off their pile of smoking **** for the moment. And anything Mercedes powered for the moment is looking good, even Maldonado in the Williams...

In testing when RB had the boost up on that Renault engine before immediate meltdown it looked quick.
Fiva says Vettel is on the pace after a race or 2 but its reliability here as usual for RB.

According to red bull, Maclaren (spelling?) Will monster this season. I guess time will tell. I used to really like F1 but in more recent processional years I lost a fair amount of interest, I now generally like to watch the start + 3 laps the end - 1 lap and the highlights.
In recent seasons F1 has ceased to be about whose the fastest but instead about who has the best pit stop strategy or who can nurse their tyres around the track best.

If you want to know whos the quickest just give everyone Suzuki Lianas.

Sponsored Links
Back