Forum schizophrenics.

The real bonkers ones are the ones that join with two conflicting personalities and then spend their evenings arguing with themselves. .

Hey don't knock it, when you get really good at that you can carry on without spending money on expensive computers and internet!

Sponsored Links
If it is the case that there are no "dual, triple or multi titled" posters on this forum, it is, in my view, somewhat disturbing that there are so many who share those unfortunate social attributes of arrogance, rudeness, and downright bad manners. They are, of course, in the minority but, with the anonymity which this type of forum affords, they have a prominence which is inversely proportional to their value as contributors.

If it is the case that there are no "dual, triple or multi titled" posters on this forum.

But their are a few, the mods have let that slip on a few occasions.

Softus definitely had/has more than one user name.....

Sponsored Links
"Clear off you old bore."
Charming but, it does make the point, albeit less eloquently, than my civilized comments ever could.

I wonder how many of the multi personality posters have at least one of their personalities on their ignore list?

A few weeks ago, probably for a couple of hours, they both started to use emboldened text to emphasise certain words. The posts seen side by side were obviously the same person.
You got me. It's all true. I am ban-all-sheds.

i think that 'imamartian' character is up to no good... :eek:

some of his posts make sense, and some are totally awol !!!

**** me this is turning into somehting bigger than Roswell... :rolleyes:

Personally I dont think 'anybody' is anybody'...maybe a few undercover MODS I dunno

Who gives one??????????????

Sponsored Links
Back