Free central heating if you have none. Glasgow & Fife

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok first of i don't work for them and have no connection to them.

next my mother in-law got free central heating from them, she stays in denniston in glasgow, she had no central heating system, all she had was a gas fire and oil filled plug in radiators. So they fitted it for free.

you get them if you have Electric Storage Heaters and Solid Fuel to.

they will replace a "G" rated boiler with a brand new "A" rated condensing boiler, complete with heating controls, for £720

its worth a go ;)

http://www.everwarmgroup.com/

Sponsored Links
Och weel ye can add that to the free prescriptions and Uni courses - but ye still wouldnae get me up from the Sunny South to live :mrgreen:

Och aye. I'll get ma wee baffies oot. :mrgreen:

ignore the two ****s comments yes it is true and they are a decent company who will do all the paper work required and use decent installation companies to carry out your install

Sponsored Links
ignore the two t**t comments yes it is true and they are a decent company who will do all the paper work required and use decent installation companies to carry out your install

You could at least added a couple of smillies :idea: :LOL:

Don't forget people all this free stuff from Gov.con comes from someones pocket.

Higher gas bills, higher electric bills, higher everything else bills, stealth tax on stealth tax, and every working person in the country.

Next time remember you and I are paying for it, assumes you not a lay about sits at home all day. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back