Gas exams?

DIYedboy, you must be near me. I'm about a mile from the Adelaide. Have you seen/heard what's happened to NESCOT ? They turn out beauticians and chefs these days, mate who worked there reckoned the male students were too thick to be plumbers / brickies. They got them to scrape through the exams with zero practical skills.
You are right, I could have done a lot worse , but I could have done a lot better with a bit of support and advice. I was an idiot in my teens and 20's and sometimes still am. Highspot of my working life was retiring at 58 !
I'm sure Dan will take a bit of ribbing, he has loads of supporters like Agile telling him he is special....

Sponsored Links
Dave..............I'm in Stoneleigh near the station, retiring at 58..................as a small wooden man once said...............'that's the way to do it'.

You'll like this bit, when I finished my electrical exams, they asked me to come back n teach part-time, so for a while I taught the electrical practical night on a Monday, very enjoyable, I always loved asking the students a technical question and watching the delay before they gave me a load of @ullshit, I could gauge the measure of a student based on the quality of the bullshit.............happy times!

Puller, that's kind of you to sympathise with Dan, but let's face it, it's just a bit of banter, n who don't enjoy reading a bit of that!, Dan's a clever bloke, he can take it n still rise above it I'm sure.......................what is the point of being alive if we can't all have a bit of fun too before we die?

Milk of human kindness, that's me. He's had several medical emergencies recently, one where he fell off a ladder, but he was OK - he fell on his wallet.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back