Gas meter hackers

You would think they's prefer Voltaire ;).
what profession did you hope to go into when you decided to do a English Lit. degree? also just out of curiosity what grade did you get?

Just out of curiosity, what did you hope to be? What went wrong to be at your age to be still on minimum wage and whinging about it constantly, especially since you think that we owe you free advice on here as you are, self defined, poor.

I have a 13 year old son who earns above minimum wage and a step son that's 16 and earns above minimum wage. Do you feel you are hard done by life?

I'm up that way soon, PM me your address and I'll come service it for free. If nothing else I save your family for free.

What do you say?

Sponsored Links
what profession did you hope to go into when you decided to do a English Lit. degree? also just out of curiosity what grade did you get?

Just out of curiosity, what did you hope to be? What went wrong to be at your age to be still on minimum wage and whinging about it constantly, especially since you think that we owe you free advice on here as you are, self defined, poor.

I have a 13 year old son who earns above minimum wage and a step son that's 16 and earns above minimum wage. Do you feel you are hard done by life?

I'm up that way soon, PM me your address and I'll come service it for free. If nothing else I save your family for free.

What do you say?
I'll hold you to that john! although dont need servicing yet as was only installed a few weeks ago. Will get back in touch in about a years time

What went wrong?!? Ever heard the song 'mo money, mo problems' by coolio?? well I agree with coolio and am quite happy on minimum wage, thanks!

When i was litlle i wanted to be a pilot!

As sods law would have it someone came knocking on my door the other day and said I could have a free boiler cos I was poor. So Ive just wasted a lot of time and money and cant get the free one cos the one i installed is energy efficient.

Last edited:

What do you say?
I'll hold you to that john! although dont need servicing yet as was only installed a few weeks ago. Will get back in touch in about a years time

What went wrong?!? Ever heard the song 'mo money, mo problems' by coolio?? well I agree with coolio and am quite happy on minimum wage, thanks!

When i was litlle i wanted to be a pilot!

As sods law would have it someone came knocking on my door the other day and said I could have a free boiler cos I was poor. So Ive just wasted a lot of time and money and cant get the free one cos the one i installed is energy efficient.

It's Jon, Storms but not a problem, all my contact info is in my profile. Quite happily come do an inspection and commission for you seeing as it hasn't been done. Even throw in a free service the year after. Crossing threads slightly but if it was only installed a few weeks ago then you will be picking up carp on the filter for a while. A good 3 months or so. Just means you clean it less regularly than the start. Installer should explain that to you.

What went wrong where? Mo money mo problems wasn't Coolio by the way! That was Notorious B.I.G

Minimum wage is an incentive to strive for better. My children will always want to be the best they can. If that means a minimum wage job then so be it. They don't think that way though, money isn't the issue.

So we have pilot, Gas technician and now minimum wage job? Again what happened? Please say what you do? Money isn't the be all and end all. Enjoy what you do and life will be better. If truth be told most of us plumbers/gas guys aren't that much above minimum either after we take out what it costs to own and run a business.

Really Dan!! Did you get detention for fiddling with your crimper under the desk?? My primary Skool teacher was a jakey & kept a bottle of gin behind the Blackboard(can you still call it a Blackboard?).

We did have Mr Diamond in High School. He used to listen to the Cheltenham races whilst sipping a hip flask in English classes. :LOL: Good chap he was too.

Mrs Quilter (Thatcher's mate) new how to keep good order, which considering she had a class of 26 covering 3 different ages was good going. The joys of a rural upbringing and a proper village school.

Ah, that's why you have an English degree Dan, thought you could spend your life half drunk & your ear to the radio. No here wait a minute, that's me. I think my formative years in Primary Skool are rubbing off.

It's strange how listening to a radio programmes was part of the Skool curriculum back in the day.

Sponsored Links
It's Jon, Storms but not a problem, all my contact info is in my profile. Quite happily come do an inspection and commission for you seeing as it hasn't been done. Even throw in a free service the year after. Crossing threads slightly but if it was only installed a few weeks ago then you will be picking up carp on the filter for a while. A good 3 months or so. Just means you clean it less regularly than the start. Installer should explain that to you.

What went wrong where? Mo money mo problems wasn't Coolio by the way! That was Notorious B.I.G

Minimum wage is an incentive to strive for better. My children will always want to be the best they can. If that means a minimum wage job then so be it. They don't think that way though, money isn't the issue.

So we have pilot, Gas technician and now minimum wage job? Again what happened? Please say what you do? Money isn't the be all and end all. Enjoy what you do and life will be better. If truth be told most of us plumbers/gas guys aren't that much above minimum either after we take out what it costs to own and run a business.
Jon, stop being so patronising. I'm on minimum wage . I really find it patronising that someone on a higher wage telling me that I need to do better. I am happy as I am. Say I was on a higher wage than you and then started asking you why you're such a loser earning pennies. .. bit patronising no?

But if you must know mine is the age old story of boy meets girl, girl starts shagging his best friend, boy commits gbh and ends up doing some serious porridge and then can only get minimum wage jobs and is too thick to go back to school

I actually like my job as I get to watch all the new movIes. Work in a cinema

Storms, mr "patronising" was actually offering to check and service your boiler for free. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.....

Working in a cinema would not suit me. I love to see a good film, but only once. Imagine having to view each performance though. Then there are the crap films......

Works in a cinema.

On minimum wage allegedly.

Powerflushing expert giving out advice on here.

Studying gas meter fiddling as part of the ACS.

Are they showing Billy Liar at the moment at the cinema?

They could run the 1947 film " the secret life of Walter Mitty" it's in colour !;)

Mrs Quilter (Thatcher's mate) new how to keep good order, which considering she had a class of 26 covering 3 different ages was good going. The joys of a rural upbringing and a proper village school.

Pity she did not teach you how to spell "knew" correctly!

I saw the Lady in a Van yesterday evening.

Quite a good film really.

First film I have seen in a cinema for about 10 years!

Opening the doors there a little T....

Autocorreckt is a cruel mistress when you swype instead of type.

You're hardly the font of perfect prose mate :p

Pity she did not teach you how to spell "knew" correctly!
Image1.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back