gas rate ?

the plumbing miracle said:
i dont know why you lot take gas rates so seriously on room sealed appliances you are brainwashed into believing anything past a tolerance is a big problem you should know by experience a gas rate is only one of many tools in your armoury

HA HA HA

oh **** you aint joking

oh dear

Sponsored Links
gas rates also vary by quality of the gas which can change regularly.Gas rates can also change by the temperature of the outside air ie summer/winter. Gas rates are not an exact science,gas rates on condensing boilers can only be accurately taken by rigging up the boiler to a lap top computer ask the manufacturers if you feel i am wrong.

the plumbing moron said:
gas rates also vary by quality of the gas
bo11ocks as per usual. You're clearly not competent to give advice so please desist.

Sponsored Links
Where do you get the term "chimney sweep" ?????

Yes, I do know what you mean by it!

Tony

the plumbing miracle said:
i dont know why you lot take gas rates so seriously on room sealed appliances you are brainwashed into believing anything past a tolerance is a big problem you should know by experience a gas rate is only one of many tools in your armoury

One of the most important!!

Agile said:
Where do you get the term "chimney sweep" ?????
Vaillant is a German company and in Germany the Chimney sweep (Schornsteinfeger) has a monopoly of work on flues, so he must check the flue gases rather than the installer. Therefore the setting on Vaillant boilers that gives the constant high flame necessary to carry out the test is known as the Schornsteinfeger setting.

Nefit in Holland use the same term. LOL, the mighty decision makers in their organisation thought the name Nefit would never sell boilers to the UK so they came over here with that well familiar name that just rolls off the tongue and as soon as you hear it the thought, quality central heating boiler springs straight to mind; Buderus.

The Worcester 35cdi has a picture of a chimney sweep on the full gasrate button. Complete with tools!

i suggest you look at most manufacturers installation literature regarding gas rates on condensing boilers,you obviously believe you are real experts so come back to me with evidence that i am wrong then

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :?: :?:

Why is it that we periodically get a pillock who thinks he is gods gift???

strange aint it

corgiman said:
Why is it that we periodically get a pillock who thinks he is gods gift???

strange aint it

I haven`t opened me mouth for ages :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back