Gas Registered, what next?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just successfully completed my gas assessment and associated exams, including 4 domestic appliances.

I have now received my certificate of competence and registered with gas safe (yesterday).
What should I now expect from gas safe, to be able to proceed with gas work?

Sponsored Links
You'll need your card and public liability insurance (don't forget to bend over when you ring up). Corgi are pretty good for that. They have another trading name but it escapes me at the moment.

Don't for get to register for the Combustion Chamber here though ;).

You'll need your card and public liability insurance (don't forget to bend over when you ring up). Corgi are pretty good for that. They have another trading name but it escapes me at the moment.

They will tell what the handshake is from there. :)

They will tell what the handshake is from there. :)

No we get to laugh at dumbasses like you.

Sponsored Links
From memory i think you have to keep a log of all gas works while your on probation.
Then in a few months an inspector will come out look at your records and choose a few jobs to look at.
then hopefully sign you off of probation

don't forget to rip off as many little old ladies as you can for £50 per half hour.

Also remember that training, our time, admin , van , fuel insurance ect are all free so that £50 can go straight in the back pocket tax free, X8hours a day, you will have loadsaaaa moneyyyy ;)

sssshhhh...dont tell my wife i'm on here, we are on honeymoon in sri lanka, paid for by all the old people i rip off...however the wifi signal is very ropey so no xhamster until i get home :cry:... @Agile would have a raging boner if he was here, you can't move for bumping into young ladies in saree 's :ROFLMAO:

don't forget to rip off as many little old ladies as you can for £50 per half hour.

Also remember that training, our time, admin , van , fuel insurance ect are all free so that £50 can go straight in the back pocket tax free, X8hours a day, you will have loadsaaaa moneyyyy ;)

sssshhhh...dont tell my wife i'm on here, we are on honeymoon in sri lanka, paid for by all the old people i rip off...however the wifi signal is very ropey so no xhamster until i get home :cry:... @Agile would have a raging boner if he was here, you can't move for bumping into young ladies in saree 's :ROFLMAO:

Feck off you - you have far more fun things to be doing....

P.S. don't book too much in for your return. Things have gone to a whole new stage of mental....:eek:

I have just successfully completed my gas assessment and associated exams, including 4 domestic appliances.

I have now received my certificate of competence and registered with gas safe (yesterday).
What should I now expect from gas safe, to be able to proceed with gas work?
Not another one, there fooking every where!!! These exams must be p!ss easy, infact just for a Laugh, im going to become gas safe..watch this space...

From memory i think you have to keep a log of all gas works while your on probation.
Then in a few months an inspector will come out look at your records and choose a few jobs to look at.
Can I get an inspector to look at my install??

Can I get an inspector to look at my install?? im pretty sure the installers were on probation too

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back