General discussion watered down.

Would you like to see more interesting posts?

• Yes i would like to see more interesting posts.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No, i'm happy contributing to the mundane ones i already have.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • If you think you can do better then give it a shot.

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
look on the bright side, Joe-90 could still be posting his drivel! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Speak of the devil.... He'll come back if he thinks he annoys you.

Hmmmm, should I post in this thread or not...? I may be accused of trying to 'defending' said threads (I don't intend to). If I don't post in this thread I may be found conspicuous by my absence. Anything I add could be boring to some (probably most). Oh what to do.....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

only kidding blas keep up the good work with the threads :D

I frequent around 5 forums if I have the time, usually on a lunch break or evening and I have to say I've never know a forum with as much guff as this one (G.D).

The never ending story is just terrible and whoever started the meat loaf thread must have been bored to hell!

:)

Sponsored Links
I have to say I've never know a forum with as much guff as this one (G.D).

:)

A little unfair as this is a popular forum - so bigger forums need filling out. Therefore a forum of this popularity will inevitably be fluffed up with the occasional nonsense post.

All of us are guilty.

It is the endurance of some such posts that is both astonishing and wearisome. My heart sinks when i log onto GD these days.

I apologise noseall if it is worrying you so much but why does it? do you still visit them or is it just that they are there?

I reiterate,

if you find posts boring then post something you think may interest others or lead to a lively discussion.
Don't rely on others.

Simples. ;)

In times gone by general discussion was a fun place to visit, now it seems its pages are unfortunately dominated by diluted diatribe from Tim and Blas.

The self perpetuating, long running "suck em in" posts that are circulating presently are a far cry from the thought evoking, provocative (suck em in) posts of more original posters.

You have created a monster Tim and Blas.

I admit to not being one of G.D's most loyal of contributors but can you please ask the mods to put those awful boring threads to bed?

Tim, Blas please?

Or will it create a G.D. vacuum? :eek:

its all your fault ;)

Well I bet you didn't think you would generate 4 pages! :eek:

:LOL: :LOL:

We still friends? :LOL:

I find it difficult to dislike someone on an Internet forum.

That is not to say that i can't gain respect for a person by the way they get their point across by simply typing. It is also true to say that a certain part of a posters personality is revealed when they type.

It is fair to say though, i do like some posters more than others. :p

Sponsored Links
Back