General discussion watered down.

Would you like to see more interesting posts?

• Yes i would like to see more interesting posts.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No, i'm happy contributing to the mundane ones i already have.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • If you think you can do better then give it a shot.

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now there's a topic for discussion: ....posters ...personality ....genuine ...fake ...perceptions

Sponsored Links

But I've still got a friend!
alc.gif

I find it difficult to dislike someone on an Internet forum.

That is not to say that i can't gain respect for a person by the way they get their point across by simply typing. It is also true to say that a certain part of a posters personality is revealed when they type.

It is fair to say though, i do like some posters more than others. :p
You may not agree............But I love this site for the diversity of posters.
Some are grumpy.....
Some are not.......
Some are argumentative....
Some are not.......
Some are self righteous......
Some are not.........
Some are hugely informed........
Some are not......
Some speak their mind regardless of critiscism........
Some don't.........
Some are funny........
Some are not.....
Some are racist......
Some are not......

The List is endless............
But its what forums need.

I love em all......... :D

Sponsored Links
I liked that post LMB. :D The words,

'Some are grumpy.....
Some are not.......
Some are argumentative....
Some are not.......
Some are self righteous......
Some are not.........

etc etc

Kinda reminded me of 'sunscreen'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't... etc etc.

Wonderfully thought provoking words and so VERY VERY true!

Oh and I suppose I should say something about the 'other' posts! To be honest noseall, I don't post very often in the ones I started. There are members that will back me up when I say I had NO IDEA that they were going to run for so long. But, I'm not one for locking posts unless someone is being abusive and/or someone is being abused in some way. I'm a member of the Combustion Chamber but I only go in there now and again. I used to post in the Plumbing section but gave that up too. The reasons being that there are members there that are more knowledgeable than I and can therefore give better advice. I also got sick of the back biting (I don't wish to discuss the 'reasons' for said back biting). So now I really only come into the GD. And I don't think my average post count is that high even in here. What I'm trying but stumbling to say is, I post and read things I find interesting, thought provoking, humorous etc etc and just pass by the other stuff. I'll leave it there. And just like conny, we is still pals in my book.

And just like conny, we is still pals in my book.

What book is that then?

Is it a good one?
Is it a thriller or a romance? (Mills & Boon perchance, hmmm, seem to remember a post about M&B a short while ago...... :LOL: :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back