German Police

Let's do this logically, shall we?

Here are just a few of the more commonly used words from a climate science website.
Source?

I don't think any "climate scientist" has ever said things like "the over whelming majority" "almost 100% agree" " the science is settled" "world is boiling"

And you'd be correct; those phrases are for politicians, journalists, ...............

I wouldn't expect those phrases from scientists, not in their papers anyway. Scientists would provide evidenced papers which, if they can be verified or are likely to be verifiable, will be known as "peer-reviewed"..................meaning, they're closer to truth than to fantasy / hysteria.
Do you see the disconnect from what we are told in order to take tax from us compared to what the scientist actually say.

What do "the scientists actually say", then?
It is not "nothing to see here", much as you'd like it to be.

take tax from us

You really think that, without ACC, you'd pay less tax?
Really?

your beloved Conservative government

Your clearly have no clue, if you can read that into my postings on here.
My bet would be you'd be hard-pressed to find a post of mine that was anything but derogatory about them.

Sponsored Links
Your clearly have no clue, if you can read that into my postings on here.
My bet would be you'd be hard-pressed to find a post of mine that was anything but derogatory about them.
So yeh you keep paying your Conservative government the tax - aided and abetted by these loons while the rich laugh at you for taking it all in

mmre.JPG

MEANWHILE ---

dogture.JPG

Sponsored Links
And also some common sense allied to the physics. If you can understand that if you are nice and cosy in bed, but you put on another blanket, then you will end up too hot, then you're half way to mastering the basics.

"In such places rings are usually wider in warmer years, when there is more growth, and thinner in colder years."
So the take away from that is that things grow better when its warmer --- I don't know maybe things like FOOD

"Like many colder years, 536 was impacted by a large volcanic eruption which put more sulphur into the atmosphere, helping to cool the planet."
Wait a minute they use volcanos as the excuse for extra CO2 when people point out the earth has been hotter in the past without man.

Clues hidden deep in the trunks of ancient trees have revealed that last summer was the northern hemisphere's hottest in 2,000 years.
So by that they are saying it was hotter 2,000 years ago - was that Jesus driving around with his 12 mates.

According to the UN's climate body, the last time the world was consistently this warm mayhave been more than 100,000 years ago, external.
So MAY doing the lifting here and which is it 2,000 years or 100,000 years

Further more ----
They found that Compared with the coldest summer in the record, year 536, last summer was 3.93C warmer. the summer of 2023 was --
Like many colder years, 536 was impacted by a large volcanic eruption which put more Volcanic activity has also been linked to cooler periods such as the Little Antique Little Ice Age in the 6th Century and the Little Ice Age, which spanned roughly from 1350 to 1850.

So they get the the last summer warmer by 3.93C warmer figure by taking the coldest period that was induced by ( in their own words ) sulphur into the atmosphere, helping to cool the planet.

Talk about cooking the planet - how about cooking the figures ! What idiot at the BBC rote this tripe.

Last edited:
Thought so -no reply's so this is what happens-- the climate catastrophisers are left embarrassed and then low- and-behold the thread gets "disappeared"

Last edited:
Thought so -no reply's so this is what happens-- the climate catastrophisers get dead- ended and then low- and-behold the thread gets "disappeared"

I don't think comparing individual years is particularly useful. Did you see the graph they created? Have you noticed the upward trend over the past hundred years or so?

1715727004735.png

Last edited:
Wait a minute they use volcanos as the excuse for extra CO2 when people point out the earth has been hotter in the past without man.

Volcanism is undoubtedly the cause of the much higher CO2 levels in the past. It happened on a scale that is unimaginable to us today. For example, when the continents separated 200 million years ago, it opened a rift thousands of miles long which let out magma equivalent to about one million Krakatoa sized volcanoes.

https://www.jvolcanica.org/ojs/index.php/volcanica/article/view/179#:~:text=Large Igneous Provinces (LIPs) facilitate,global warming and environmental disruption.

Large Igneous Provinces (LIPs) facilitate massive transfers of CO2 and other volatiles from the mantle to atmosphere, contributing to past global warming and environmental disruption.

Last edited:
Volcanism is undoubtedly the cause of the much higher CO2 levels in the past. It happened on a scale that is unimaginable to us today. For example, when the continents separated 200 million years ago, it opened a rift thousands of miles long which let out magma equivalent to about one million Krakatoa sized volcanoes.

https://www.jvolcanica.org/ojs/index.php/volcanica/article/view/179#:~:text=Large Igneous Provinces (LIPs) facilitate,global warming and environmental disruption.
Perhaps you need to tell that to the BBC

Perhaps you need to tell that to the BBC

I don't understand what you are getting at. Are the BBC disputing that the high levels of carbon dioxide tens/hundreds of millions of years ago came from volcanic activity? Can you explain what you mean?

Last edited:
Just picking out the volcanism point:

"Like many colder years, 536 was impacted by a large volcanic eruption which put more sulphur into the atmosphere, helping to cool the planet."

Who is "they"?

While there is clear evidence that volcanoes do cause climatic cooling, evidence for them causing climatic warming is debatable at present.

"Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a greenhouse gas and is the primary gas blamed for climate change. While sulfur dioxide released in contemporary volcanic eruptions has occasionally caused detectable global cooling of the lower atmosphere, the carbon dioxide released in contemporary volcanic eruptions has never caused detectable global warming of the atmosphere."

"There is no question that very large volcanic eruptions can inject significant amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. The 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens vented approximately 10 million tons of CO2 into the atmosphere in only 9 hours. However, it currently takes humanity only 2.5 hours to put out the same amount."
"There continues to be efforts to reduce uncertainties and improve estimates of present-day global volcanic CO2 emissions, but there is little doubt among volcanic gas scientists that the anthropogenic CO2 emissions dwarf global volcanic CO2 emissions."

Sponsored Links
Back