Get ready to blame….

If you don't read the links, how can you assess they're irrelevant to Brexit?
It looks like simple denial, to me.
Close your eyes and everything is still there, they don't go away.

Ask these people what they think of the Brexit rules:

Except that you'll refuse to read the article, in the hope that it doesn't exist.
Again, what has this to do with the holiday getaway rush? Do you understand the subject of this thread? Are the queues caused by a few people who can’t get their head around passport rules?

Sponsored Links
Are the queues caused by a few people who can’t get their head around passport rules?
An estimate of about 200 people a day?
That's not a few.
At a cost of several £ thousands for each one, not to mention the stress and disappointment caused.

And you voted for it.

Your only defence is that you didn't know what you were voting for.

An estimate of about 200 people a day?
That's not a few.
At a cost of several £ thousands for each one, not to mention the stress and disappointment caused.

And you voted for it.

Your only defence is that you didn't know what you were voting for.
A couple of hundred people being told 'no' at the departure gate out of thousands and thousands won’t cause any checking in delays or queue's whatsoever. I’ll never be caught out by it and you know why? It’s because I can fùcking read! It's the sheer volume of people travelling at the same time that causes the holiday delays. Not unlike rush hour in the morning. I’m surprised you lot don’t express sheer astonishment that the roads, trains and busses are packed every day when you are going to work but relatively empty at other times.

Sponsored Links
A couple of hundred people being told 'no' at the departure gate out of thousands and thousands won’t cause any checking in delays or queue's whatsoever. I’ll never be caught out by it and you know why? It’s because I can fùcking read! It's the sheer volume of people travelling at the same time that causes the holiday delays. Not unlike rush hour in the morning. I’m surprised you lot don’t express sheer astonishment that the roads, trains and busses are packed every day when you are going to work but relatively empty at other times.
Some of that is true.

Very simply though. Has brexit made it easier or harder to travel to Europe? If its harder then it will be worse than before

So yes Brexit is part of the problem.

Some of that is true.

Very simply though. Has brexit made it easier or harder to travel to Europe? If its harder then it will be worse than before

So yes Brexit is part of the problem.
Some of that is true too. Yep. Harder. By up to 15 seconds per trip.

Poor Mottie desperately denying facts: Brexit has made travel to EU more difficult

The 90 in 180 day limit means every passport needs checking.

We’ve been through this dozens of times, Mottie still can’t understand

When you get to your destination. Not before you leave the U.K.
not sure what point you are trying to make

The 90 day in one 180 rule means every passport needs checking when entering and leaving the EU

Sponsored Links
Back