Gloworm Swiftflow 120 just clicking, no CH or HW

i am not a dealer just a diy chap who works with electrics for my job and had friends who have had so many experts not repair combi boilers and modern boilers.get the parts ordered and the local guy to fit :?:
i have no association with the companies i suggested except i have used them and cet are on the ball
i am sure you could get them both ordered and fitted in a couple of days
good luck post back with results:cool:

i think you should have at least 4 yrs left in the boiler.are you in a very hard water area ???
good luck post back when fixed.
i think for safety best to switch off ;)

Sponsored Links
if you have british gas as your supplier then they charge i think £120 not sure if this price correct for london :rolleyes: for a call out one fault only may be quicker than glowworm :D

like to help said:
if you have british gas as your supplier then they charge i think £120 not sure if this price correct for london :rolleyes: for a call out one fault only may be quicker than glowworm :D

I'm with Powergen.

Also, when this boiler was first installed I got a BG maintanance contract, but they cancelled it after the first year because they said the access to the boiler wasn't good enough as it's in a cupboard with solid walls either side.

Sponsored Links
check with powergen
do they do a similar call out as BG
seems to me BG pick and mix on what and when they will fix boilers
BUT i understand they are on strike on certain days :evil: :evil: :evil:
i would suggest order fan recon and local chap to fit should be about £100 ALL IN
post back when sorted :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back