Glowworm 24ci problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum, and know next to nothing at all about my boiler. Around a week ago I noticed that my Glowworm 24ci was showing no signs of life- the green LED was out, the pressure guage wasn't showing anything, and the pilot light was out. Could someone please help me get it working again? If you need any further info please ask away.

Thanks,

Guy

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the swift reply- I checked the fuse in the main fusebox for the house, and there doesn't appear to be a problem.

Well the pressure guage should be at about 1 bar cold, for which there will be a filling loop somewhere, See handbook as it might be in the boiler. If you can't find it do a search on this forum. It will have a tap/screwdriver slot which will need to be turned to get water in.

If short of water it may have shut itself off - look for a reset button - could be under, over, anywhere.

Hopefully one of the others will know the boiler!

Sponsored Links
should be one of these or similar near the boiler there is a fuse in this as well
p1434523_l.jpg

fill loop is built in the boiler

to reset switchpower off wait 5 secs switch back on

after you repressurise the system

if you need a manual here

It's all working again now, thanks. I thought it was an electrical issue, but couldn't find the switch that you showed. I didn't have any instructions beforehand, so thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back