Glowworm 24ci Sealed Chamber Cover Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an issue with the sealed chamber cover on my Glowworm 24ci. I recently had the boiler serviced and it was working fine for a couple of weeks and then it started reading fault 'F2' which according to the user manual means there is "Air fault, pressure switch, no power to fan."

I took off the outer panel off and the sealed chamber cover off and checked inside and could not see any issues. I switched the boiler on while the covers were off and it ignited fine and was working perfectly. I then put the sealed chamber cover back on and it stopped working and flashed 'F2' again. I removed the sealed chamber cover and it reignited. I checked to see if there were any wires touching the cover and could not see any.

I currently have the put the outer panel back on but left the sealed chamber cover off so that the boiler works. Can anyone help with this issue? Is this a common problem with this boiler?

Sponsored Links
lol, not very common. Most people who do this very soon drop dead.

This is an example of someone demonstrating a severe lack of brain cells, or a wind up. Either way, a 1st class plonker.

Rather than risk the lives of themselves and their family most people would call back the engineer who serviced the boiler!

Please turn it off and get an engineer!

Tony

Sponsored Links
If you value the life of you and yours, do as Tony says, turn it off immediately and call your gas engineer!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back