Glowworm swiftflow 80

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wondering if any one has any ideas the fan on my swiftflow 80 packed up so I bought a new one and replaced it. All was fine for 2 days untill I noticed the pilot had gone out I relit the pilot and turned power on and the pilot went out I carried on trying and the same thing happened the pilot is fine with out the power on its only when I turn the power back on and the fan starts running that it goes out. I am thinking it could be the pcb but do not want to pay lots to replace if it is not the PCB any help appreciated. :?:

Sponsored Links
ya pcb wouldnt cut ya pilot out - iam guessin the pilot was ok before the fan was replaced? have ya checked the combustion box cover is fitted correctly? and theres a good pilot flame? some muck mite have dropped on the pilot, if both ok id replace the thermocouple ;)

I dont think there is a problem with pilot or thermo.

I will check the cover as it is slightly warped.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Remedied the fault with the cover and the pilot is now staying alight heating is now coming on but the hot water wont work...... Any ideas????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back