Goatee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm about 10 days into growing a goatee beard and am itching like anything and want to get the razor out! :eek: I'm going to see if it suits me and if I can stand to have facial hair.

What do you lot feel about them and full beards?

I know moustaches are very old hat now and belong in the 70s with Jason King. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Each to his own,is there a mrs Bacho if so what does she think? theres an old saying about never cultivate what grows around your aris wild.Think you already know with the hitching there is nothing like the feeling of a fresh shave.

If it doesn't bleed on a monthly basis you should be ok... Don't bank on it tho'.

:D

Sponsored Links
it's still a bit short then at 10 days?
the itching goes away when it gets a bit longer..
try some 2 in 1 head and shoulders on it.. soften it up a bit and medicate the skin..

My face itches if I have a proper shave. I just use clippers and always have a tiny bit of designer stubble.

What do you lot feel about them and full beards?

Full beards: go for it if you're after the Peter Sutcliffe look. Or the geography teacher effect.

Who knows, you may also decide that real ale in a mug is your drink of choice. Camra membership awaits! ;)

Some people suit a beard; I just let mine grow wild, but get a lot of neck hair, so it looks like a Muslim beard, whereas my moustache fans out, to look like those old filmstars with the waxed bits that protrude upwards, the kind that say "My My", or "Oh Err", in an upper class voice.

Everytime I shave, I need another shave straight away. Need to shave 3-4 times a day, so got bored. Let it grow.

But prefer a shaved lady, underarms, legs, arms, ETC..there was a time in the '80's big pants, even bigger.....

As requested, Bahco (50 years ago) when he was a teen. As this is a family site, I did not think a more recent pic was appropriate.

1190978563_2261111954595ugly_man.jpg

:LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back