god.my invisible friend.

Sponsored Links
Not really, then study the theory of entanglement in quantum physics, where particle and antiparticle behave very strangely when being observed, the pair anti and non anti can be so far apart yet they seem to know what the opposite particle is doing, which clearly shows some thought process influencing it, so this proves spirituality is real and can influence things in the universe if one knows how to use it properly. this also breaks the limitation of physical universe and where things happen instantly millions of times faster than the speed of light, spirituality is beyond the bounds of physical laws.

Ha ha Science is its own worst enemy! :LOL:

...So now my friends, you guys will need to go to Churches at some stage in your life, to find out the truth, because you have been lied upon lied and taught wrongly the theory of Evolution, which clearly has no place in schools, to deter you to be religiously minded and to think for your selves and reason, for yourselves, you just accepted what Evolution taught you wrongly, and search your own mind and discover the truth for yourself, you will see God in your inner mind, very few people have the ability to see the presence of God in their inner mind, I am still working at it and I am sure one day I will be able to see Him, already I know he must exists without a shadow of doubt.

The only instrument capable of seeing Him is your inner mind through realisation. If you lack this ability you won't ever see him, because same as you cannot see distant objects without a telescope, to see God you need a different kind of instrument and you need to know how to use it, so get training at your local church, this is where Islam is exceeding in achievement and you are always moaning about Muslims as every other thread on here is about Muslims now! Somehow you followed an old insane atheist and lost your path to discovering the ultimate truth.
Mike, I've always been a bit baffled as to why we worship god. How do you know we are supposed to, how do you know he intended us to? And even if we were once supposed to how do you know god is still observing this worship. If he did once exist we have no idea if he still does. For all we know he could be long gone. So worship is pointless. We don't know we are supposed to do it, we don't know if there is anybody to observe it and if there is we don't know if it is understood. So why do we do it?

A very good question and you make absolutely valid point and I totally agree that one needs not worship God our creator, as long as we know who is behind every thing we observe, good as well as bad, and each and every atom comes from him, you need not be religious to realise God, God has no religion and religions are man made, God's creation did not design religions, religions were born out of various communities so each community of people adapted a religion to point towards God, I believe their spiritual leaders mislaid their own people for their own interest, like for example, I recently had to apply for a property license, and it comes with many conditions, but i also added my own conditions to it such as I told my tenants that I am now a registered landlord so I am now obliged to follow tight rules about fire precautions such I must provide a fire extinguisher and a fire blanket, smoke detectors, and a fire door in kitchen, but I also told my tenants that there is no more smoking allowed in any part of my house except in the garden, so I added this rule and told my tenants that it is a Council rules and must be obeyed. Do not forget how devious and cunning a mankind is. Never trust another human being, not even your own mother, remember baby P.

Sponsored Links
So, lying and making up things to hoodwink the susceptible for your own benefit is acceptable.

That is exactly what my point is, hence why some religions don't make any sense of God, such as those which sermone a follower to kill another person who does not believe or follow in his religion or worship his form of God, e.g. stone to death anyone who breaks these rules, A true God would have never called for such absurd rules.

Quite simply if those religions also proclaim that God is most forgiving! and most merciful then that makes a complete mockery of that religion, a total nonsense, which clearly indicates that man intervened and added his own rules to the general advise God gave to mankind, through his messengers, and the messenger added a few of his own rules to God's rules. that is my point.

religions are man made

At least you admit that religion is man made, but that wouldn't explain why God wants us to "worship him" ;) ;)

As far as I know, God has not compelled me to worship him by going to a particular building and pointing in a certain direction, since I know God exists in each and every atom as all atoms were given birth by him out of himself, so if I worship myself I am worshipping God, if I worship sooey, I am worshipping God, if I worship my cat I am worshipping God, I worship God all the time every second and not just once a week on Sunday, or Five and half times a day from a religious building, so you know my point is many people are running astray not knowing what is God and he is in everything, and in all directions and in every nook and cranny, including stone idols, so if you worship a stone idol, you are worshipping God! Worship a cow, God is in a cow as well! yes he is, that is probably why Hindus worship cows because they have a very advance knowledge of God, Hinduism is based on true spirituality, and may be they have masterminded how to communicates with God directly and worship his many images and forms that God resides in virtually everything you can name. If you kill a cow or a human, you are mutilating God as far as I am concerned!

Modern religions like Sikhism strictly prohibits animal sacrificing, for God does not depend on us spilling animal blood, he will not perish if we don't sacrifice animals, which clearly is wrong to me, if God asks me ( which obviously he wouldn't ) to sacrifice an animal such as say my cat, I will refuse and I will say to God I am sorry God, and I will tell him you know God that a small animal like a cat or a sheep anyone can grab hold of it , and tie it up and slaughter it with a knife, who will suffer the pain and death, not me, it will be the poor animal, sure to kill an animal can't be that difficult, and would be so easy for anyone, but why do we need to grab any animal or anyone for that matter to sacrifice when I can't even sacrifice myself, for fear of pain and death, so why should we then subject another being to a pain and death in a sacrifice. It is then better to sacrifice your own self.

If God insists that i must sacrifice something, then I shall from the principle point of view sacrifice myself, it will be ****in very hard, but I will make a point.

So, lying and making up things to hoodwink the susceptible for your own benefit is acceptable.

In some cases yes, in my case if I stop my tenant from smoking inside, it gives us both some benefits, it helps him reduce the number of cigarettes he smokes,

It reduces the risk of fires through smoking, it saves on furniture and walls getting tarnished with a layer of nicotine and tar, will save me painting every year or so.

Reduces my insurance bill.

i have caught him smoking despite my constant reminding that it is now illegal to smoke inside, so he is on final warning, after which I think I shall stone him to death if he is caught smoking 4th time! :LOL: (No seriously but I have told him what will happen if I catch him smoking again, I will stick that cigarette butt up his butt and serve him a notice to leave ) :LOL:

As far as I know, God has not compelled me to worship him by going to a particular building and pointing in a certain direction, since I know God exists in each and every atom as all atoms were given birth by him out of himself, so if I worship myself I am worshipping God, if I worship sooey, I am worshipping God, if I worship my cat I am worshipping God, I worship God all the time every second and not just once a week on Sunday, or Five and half times a day from a religious building, so you know my point is many people are running astray not knowing what is God and he is in everything...
So you worship god in your own way. But why? How do you know you are supposed to and how do you know your worship (via your cat) is being heard and serves any purpose? Taken on face value your worship is a random act carried out for no reason or benefit. And don't misunderstand me, I have no reason to want you to not worship god and I really don't mind that you do. But I struggle to understand why you do and why many religious groups devote so much energy to trying to make us all follow suit.

But I struggle to understand.... why many religious groups devote so much energy to trying to make us all follow suit.

Money. Vicarages are usually fair sized gaffs I've noticed. Gold encrusted mosques don't come cheap. What's Westminster Abbey worth I wonder?

As far as I know, God has not compelled me to worship him by going to a particular building and pointing in a certain direction, since I know God exists in each and every atom as all atoms were given birth by him out of himself, so if I worship myself I am worshipping God, if I worship sooey, I am worshipping God, if I worship my cat I am worshipping God, I worship God all the time every second and not just once a week on Sunday, or Five and half times a day from a religious building, so you know my point is many people are running astray not knowing what is God and he is in everything...
So you worship god in your own way. But why? How do you know you are supposed to and how do you know your worship (via your cat) is being heard and serves any purpose? Taken on face value your worship is a random act carried out for no reason or benefit. And don't misunderstand me, I have no reason to want you to not worship god and I really don't mind that you do. But I struggle to understand why you do and why many religious groups devote so much energy to trying to make us all follow suit.

As I said I do not worship God in a way one worships him by going to religious places, and chanting his name, I am neither compelled to do so, though I must say that I feel that i should belong to some religious group, but found none to be perfect, so I never go to any places of worship, but I see him in everything, everyone, in the back of my mind I know everything that is there has been the result of his creation, you see the beauty of his creation in everything around you, in animals, in my cats, in people, especially girls!!! when i look at my cat, I can't help but see how beautifully she had been created, so wonderfully balanced pattern, you realise that there has to be a creator, I admire and praise his work, that is my worshipping, he knows, how much I owe him, for everything that he did for me in my life, things just cannot be that perfect by chance, otherwise things would be so different and random, like for example one eye could be on front and one at the back, but they are not , and as I asked this question how if things had evolved did the organisms know that there exists light and it must develop an eye to see things? if in the first place it had no eyes to realise that there is light out there?

I suppose I am content with the fact that God is unlike anything else, he is the master source of all energies from which we all have been created. Religions definitely contradict and has many flaws, if God had created religion you would niot have seen a single flaw.

I became a friends with some JW, and we discuss about everything, science, evolution, God, religions, he has not tried to convert me to take up JW, he comes to my place and we have been meeting for 3 years now, he knows I am not buying into anything, I think for myself, I must confess, that I am a big fan of Lord Jesus, if I ask him for favours, he has not failed me so far, but I shall not be greedy and ask him for every silly thing, because one day I might get disappointment if I abuse my trust in him. I do not care if he is or he is not a son of God, doesn't bother me in the least, what I can tell everyone is that each and every atom that the universe and all matter in it is composed of his divine energy, and so when I pray ( just speak in your mind and ask with full faith in Him, he surprises me everytime though I am often expecting he may turn down my prayer, so I am equally frightened so i don't go around asking him for favours all the time, for fear of disappointment)

I don't care how many days it took God to make this earth, the fact is that it is here now, and we can all share and see the works of his beautiful creation.

Sponsored Links
Back