Great show.........

Looking at the contents of his last post, Nosey is sounding remarkably like Roguehanger. Another nom-de-plume?
Give me a break JBR!

If you think that I'm so narcissistic as to want to post under multiple user-names then you have me all wrong. I'm really not that interested either. As you might have gathered I don't mind making a tit of myself or take things on DIYnot (GD) all that seriously.

P.S. I loved the '70's. Happiest years of my life.

Sorry, Nosey. It was just that the:

"Blah blah blah. Spoken like a true racist, sexist, bigoted, narrow minded, chauvinistic, blinkered caveman."

comment reminded me of someone else.

Perhaps if you'd added a smiley at the end...?

Sponsored Links
Looking at the contents of his last post, Nosey is sounding remarkably like Roguehanger. Another nom-de-plume?
Give me a break JBR!

If you think that I'm so narcissistic as to want to post under multiple user-names then you have me all wrong. I'm really not that interested either. As you might have gathered I don't mind making a tit of myself or take things on DIYnot (GD) all that seriously.

P.S. I loved the '70's. Happiest years of my life.

Oh dear, you wrote the word 't*t', very very sexist.

I remember when we used to call them birds. I don't think we meant it as a derogatory comment, though.

Later on, I seem to remember they were referred to as 'bits of stuff'.

Sponsored Links
I remember when we used to call them birds. I don't think we meant it as a derogatory comment, though.

Later on, I seem to remember they were referred to as 'bits of stuff'.

My granddad used to call them tarts...'Got yerself a tart yet boy?'

Go straighten your gold medallion, undo an extra shirt button and comb the hair on yer chest. Oh, and polish up yer St. Christopher rings whilst you're at it. :LOL:

Yep. Got some Brut to splash all over, then will be downing 8 pints of Double Diamond before burning up the highway in my 3 litre Capri. :cool:

When you get tired of the sackcloth and ashes, get yourself one of these. Then you can join the ranks of the neutured, metrosexual new men, who are in touch with their feminine sides. :LOL:

View media item 85696
That is funny. I'll bet his missus makes him sit down when he takes a plss.

Go straighten your gold medallion, undo an extra shirt button and comb the hair on yer chest. Oh, and polish up yer St. Christopher rings whilst you're at it. :LOL:

Yep. Got some Brut to splash all over, then will be downing 8 pints of Double Diamond before burning up the highway in my 3 litre Capri. :cool:

When you get tired of the sackcloth and ashes, get yourself one of these. Then you can join the ranks of the neutured, metrosexual new men, who are in touch with their feminine sides. :LOL:

View media item 85696

He's a politician, so will be constantly taking the plss. :LOL:

At least Camoron, to his credit, refused to jump on the bandwagon with Milliband and Clegg in wearing a 'This is what a feminist looks like' t-shirt. Milly just looks more of a plonker than usual.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

View media item 85696

He's a politician, so will be constantly taking the plss. :LOL:

At least Camoron, to his credit, refused to jump on the bandwagon with Milliband and Clegg in wearing a 'This is what a feminist looks like' t-shirt. Milly just looks more of a plonker than usual.

I can see three t!ts in that photo (although I believe that the correct terms for two of them is "moobs") :D

Sponsored Links
Back