Grundfos Selectra 15-50 problem

DIA , Where you arrested by the fashion police just after the photo was taken.
Im a lumberjack and im ok :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Right you handsome lot i'm nearly done after your advice over the last 2 days,BUT & it's a big BUT this GREY wire coming from my sunvic 3 way motorised valve that has either come lose or is not supposed to go anywhere is a problem.
I understand that it goes with the wire on terminal 2 on my drayton cs-2 cylinder stat BUT what colour is this number 2 stat wire,if i know what colour this wire is then it's idiot proof,cheers for your patience people.

Sponsored Links
There's only 3 wires going in the the cyl stat check which colour is connected to 2.

If, they followed the Honeywell Y plan it would be terminal 7 in the wiring center, but not guarantee they did so best to check.

There's only 3 wires going in the the cyl stat check which colour is connected to 2.

If, they followed the Honeywell Y plan it would be terminal 7 in the wiring center, but not guarantee they did so best to check.
I think i'm with you, the OTHER 2 wires will be connected to other wires, the wire from the stat that doesn't have a wire going to it is the one the grey wire goes to.
If the spark who did this in the 1st place had used a 10 block connector it would have been easier to follow.

sounds right ;)
Not to me it doesn't,i'm getting a spark in.
I've found a black wire coming from the cylinder stat that has a grey wire that has been cut 1/4 of an inch off coming from the other side of the connector,also the brown wire from the stat goes into one side of a connector & an orange one coming from the programmer goes in the other side which would appear to be the one but i thing a bodge up has gone on here,cheers though i nearly did it.

if you get a spark try and make sure he understands heating wiring

a lot don't ;)
Will do.......i'll also make sure he can unravel spaghetti aswell,it's a mess with all those cut off bits off wire & 4 wires going into one little connection. :(

It's a mess mate,it really is like spaghetti,at least 6 different blocks with wires & cut off wires going into them.
Replace it with a wiring centre and rewire as per the diagram posted earlier.

The grey wire connects to the same terminal as the programmer HW OFF. Thers should be three wires to this terminal: Grey, HW OFF and cylinder stat Sat.

The other two cylinder stat terminals connect to: (a)Programmer HW ON and (b)valve orange.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back