h2 panel and Log burner back boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at having a Logburner with back boiler/system boiler installed and linked up to our unvented hot water cylinder. We have been recommended the h2panel to control this system, heat our hot water and supply to radiators.

http://h2panel.co.uk

Of course i am absolutely keen to ensure we cover all safety aspects of combining a solid fuel uncontrolled heat source with an unvented water tank. Has anyone any experience with h2panels do i need to ensure the installer complies with any particular standards thanks.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Cough shameless bump.

Ok putting it another angle is the safety plumbing to prevent unvented tank going kaboom supplied with tank? Does this fall under this for example?

BS EN 12897:2016

I'm really keen to ensure of course this tank is safe as it will be in a cupboard in our lounge., will be esp miffed if it blows halfway through coronation street...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back