Hatred

H

herebriefly

Ill keep this brief - bullet points in fact

1: England are in the world cup (Missus Briefly is Scots and supporting England as we have children who were born here).
2: Mrs Briefly's brother is Scottish (who lives in England with his English wife and 3 'dual-nationality children) as we do.
3: Now, Mrs Briefly brother has now decided cut all ties with us, as he finds it acceptable to call us... (*** ***** **** ** *** ****) and we are annoyed with him. All becuase we are supporting England.

How sad are the Scottish?

David.

Sponsored Links
Not all Scots wear the same kilt.
He is an individual with a very small mind.
And if he is willing to sever all ties with his sister over something like this then it shows how small and you will be better off without him in your lives.
Though do try and keep in touch with the children, why should they suffer because of this pillock.

We're not all like that and the ones that are just a bunch of erses.

Sponsored Links
Amazed with all your name changes soggy you know what you are and who to support.
But he is out of order as its easy to dislike the engurland team without making it personall ;)

Amazed with all your name changes soggy you know what you are and who to support.
But he is out of order as its easy to dislike the engurland team without making it personall ;)

Well done namsag! :D Im no JMLanders and hide it. I guess Ill be banned by the morning. :cry:

Do appreciate the post though - and I DO mean that. I have found it (the sister-brother thing) a bit 'dis-tasteful' to say the least.

soggy - Gassafeman - thefloosyonthebeach - herebriefly. MY hands are held high to admin (Joe-90 will have my account closed within minutes).

Hey namsag.... your wasted on BG!
Dave.

Hardly difficult was it?

Same style. Its why I know Dex is JMLanders. But hey, he has kudos and can re-invent himself. He is still here becuase the posts and 'thanks' button counts.

Oh Scott Chegg and Huw G Rexshun. (cant believe the last one went unnoticed for about a week). :rolleyes:

Soggy
why will you be banned there is loads on here with split personalities for whatever reason.

On family loyalties subject .

I remember when the boy wanted his first fitba strip other than the rangers ones i had bought him
. He was about 5 and said i want that one or that one pointing them out at which point the wife started laughing.

Engurland one and the Man Utd one, well you better get that one i said there is a limit to what i will let you wear thus the boy got his first Engurland top.

Thankfully he soon grew out of it :LOL: :LOL:

Imamartian wrote in the 'Should England have a national anthem' thread:
"Shouldn't we have an English bolstering song/piece of music"?

To which I replied:

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Yes get you own national(English) anthem. Yes declare to the world that you are English and proud of it. And yes, if you dont win the World Cup and I very much hope that you do, be proud of the fact that you were there and sing about it."

So in a few words, ie 'briefly', :LOL: dont tar us all with the same brush. ;)

Edit: Less than 2 weeks ago, I lived in Scotland so dont let my location fool you.

Sponsored Links
Back