heat line s24 compact

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have s24 compact running for hot water but no central heating red light on front of boiler for heating has any one got contact for heat line support as cant find on net, or suggestions as to where the fault may lie

Sponsored Links
Use google.

Below are the numbers for heatline

SALES ADVICE 0870 787 3363 T
ECHNICAL ADVICE 0870 777 8318
SERVICE ASSISTANCE 0870 609 2091

no probs... do you have the installation manual that will tell you what the red light represents depending on where it is lit

Sponsored Links
Again I would think the red light is ignition lockout/failure.

What exactly can you hear your boiler doing before it locks out?

nothing boiler runs burner on giving hot water cant find any external heat controls but red light for heating no flow and return hot for heating

If there's no roomstat make sure that the link is in place and the connections are secure.

Sorry I don’t under stand your post. Are you saying there is a red light flashing or there are no red lights?

if hot water is working but you have no ch then the cheap Chinese knock off clock is the most likely cause.

if there is a red flashing light then tell me which number and I can tell you which fault it is meaning, in normal use the red lights in only used to show temp.

This boiler is the same as the vizo but not condensing

Sounds like a simple enough fault to me!

Tony

no info in post, how did you work that one out?
all i could do so far is rule out fan aps pressure and pump
does that not leave all items specific for dhw?

no info in post, how did you work that one out?
all i could do so far is rule out fan aps pressure and pump
does that not leave all items specific for dhw?

I am asuming the red light is actually the CH demand light.

We know that all the major functions of the boiler are working as it gives DHW.

That only leaves a very few aspects which are only active on CH. It would help if he said if the boiler fires up from cold on the CH setting for a few seconds to indicate a stuck on non functioning diverter.

Tony

I am asuming the red light is actually the CH demand light.

We know that all the major functions of the boiler are working as it gives DHW.

That only leaves a very few aspects which are only active on CH. It would help if he said if the boiler fires up from cold on the CH setting for a few seconds to indicate a stuck on non functioning diverter.

Tony

ah, but we don't know that yet.

so far could be switch, roomstat, diverter, heating stat, unlikely but possible ch sensor or pcb.
must admit i have never actually worked on a heatline as i never have seen one that was safe to leave on. no point in repairing a boiler and then condem it because it is dangerous.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back