heatline s24 combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a heat line s24 combi but the domestic hot water is cold and the rads are working fine could it be the diaphram or diverter valve and if so how do you chang them

Sponsored Links
it could be a few things from stuck flow impeller to the pcb. best bet would be phone heatline on: 01773 596611 and ask for the number of your local service agent.

Most likely cause is the diverter valve gland las leaked and damaged the motor actuator which has failed in the heating position.

Tony

Sponsored Links
tommc19";p="1139641 said:
i have a heat line s24 combi but the domestic hot water is cold and the rads are working fine could it be the diaphram or diverter valve and if so how do you chang them

I have a car, not starting some mornings, radio don`t work, think it may be alternator or battery if so, how do you change them.
Did I give you the finger? Sorry about that , I must have left it with my manners on the way in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back