HELP!!!! Biasi Combi M90 24S No Pressure

I will sort!!!

Please, please persevere with contacting the school by phone. Ensure you get names and then ask for teachers by name. They will most likely not be able to get back to you during day as teaching!! However, you should be given some indicator of when contacted back.

As said before, it is part of HOD role to monitor learning of all children in their subject and liaise with parents if they have concerns in the subject - I know as am one!!! If you do not get joy then complain by writing if necessary to the headteacher. I think you will find there is some contact then. I know a lot of schools do target setting but this is usually with form tutors who can not know all subject specific details and can be an issue. You should also have a parents evening too though when you can meet individual subject teachers. This is obviously important as your daughter goes into GCSE so you know where she is. You could also make an appointment to see the HOY and ask for clear information to be collated regarding attainment of the type I said earlier.

I think you may just need to make a nuisance of yourself but you do not strike me as the shrinking type!!!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have all the teachers names as they do tell the kids.

However, all the other things you mention seem to be a brick wall!

Target setting is with any teacher and not the HOY and their knowledge outside their subject is nil. In any case they are clearly not expecting to be having a general discussion in 10 minutes.

As I said before, there is no PTA or parents evenings at this school. The whole ethos of the school is to have NO contact with parents!

Messages left or emails to named teachers do not get any replies!

I totally agree with what you say SHOULD happen but in the case of this school does not happen.

The previous Principal never replied to the two emails I sent him and I had to rely on the assurance of his assistant that they had been delivered to him!

I will email school tonight to request telephone and email details for HOY. Please look in the General Discussion area on this site.

How is your Biasi M90 ? Let us know when the expansion vessel has been correctly recharged and if its not faulty then it should give you years of good service.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back