Help candy oven running at max temp!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks am new on this. I have a problem with a candy oven I can't remember the model number r43/3/ukx or something like that, I have just replaced the element and now I won't go to a set temp and the red temp light on the front stays on and the oven just runs at max temp am thinking it could be a cutout switch but I can't find any info on this so any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks

Sponsored Links
If you can't remember the model number to help you find information about a cutout then how do you expect us to do it? Every electrical appliance has manufacturer's nameplate. Yours included...

Sorry folks I failed to give the relevant details on part number its a candy r43/3ukx hope this helps

Sure that isn't R43/3XUK? Do you see this number on the nameplate: 36282150
It sounds like you got a duff thermostat. Which element did you change?

Sponsored Links
I can't see that number due to over zealous cleaning, it was the main oven element not the grill one

Hi there,
sorry to jump on the back of this thread but I too have a R43/3xuk that doesn't heat up.
Have bought a replacement element but cannot see any easy way to get to it through the front. Did you go in that way or through the back of the oven.
Just wanted to check there wasn't something obvious I was missing.
Many Thanks
Aggi

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back