Help needed with Radiator problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Myson Orion Boiler & a Honeywell ST7100 programmer. My house is 20 years old & have a feeling they've been in from the start.

The heating is currently set to come on at 3 various times of the day, but in the morning all the radiators come on except 3 of the 4 downstairs ones. But they come on at the other times of the day.

Also if i put the heating to come on via the 1hr boost on the timer, i get the same problem.

Can anyone help me here as the manual cannot be downloaded from the Honeywell website.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hey all,

Also there's a silver box next to my cylinder upstairs, which has a little lever underneath. i havt to flick this now & again to get my heating to fire up.

Could this be linked to my problem?

Id want to rule out poor flow in the system first...try adding some system cleaner for a week..drain out and refill...turn the pump speed up and see if that helps?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back