Help to id a box cover with red strobe cover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help me find a supplier around Leeds who supplies a white bell box cover which has a red strobe cover at the bottom
Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Why?

If it's faulty, have you considered replacing it with a new one of a different type? Maybe smaller, neater with a blue strobe?

If you're trying to find the original installer and can't read the printing/sticker on the bellbox, you could try looking at other people's bellboxes while you're walking the dog / going to the pub / taking the kids to school. However, there is a significant chance that the original installer could have retired / gone away / been taken over by a national.

There are many suppliers who will post you a new bell box. Try Google or well known internet book sellers or auction sites. :D

.... perhaps Satman010 just wants a box of this design to fit to his alarm system

I have two white boxes with blue strobe covers and both are now faulty
i'm wanting to replace them and like the look of the boxes on a house opposite my house
but the house is a rented property and is vacant at the present time
It has no stickers on the box so no contact details of the installer
Today someone went in to the house to take some pictures and set off the alarm so I now know its a working box
I really like the modern look of the box and would like to replace my boxes with the new modern looking red strobe cover boxes

Many thanks to all the people who have replied so far

Please someone help me I will be very greatfull for your responces and help

Sponsored Links
There are loads... Most have a blue strobe, rather than red.

Why not Google "bell box" and check out Images. Once you've found the one you like, you can find the maker and then a supplier. I just found about half a dozen meeting your description...

Thank you for all your replies and help

I have now sourced the items from a very helpfull company in Sheffield and at a very reasonable price

They are pyronix and they have lots of different designes with many coloured strobes

The biggest supplier in Leeds were not interested and not helpfull in any way all they wanted to do was sell me some white boxes with blue strobes at an extorsionate price even after I explained I only wanted red strobes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back