help with my worcester 9.24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I have a worcester 9.24 combi boiler, and have an intermittent fault, the boiler cuts out, have replaced the thermocoupler,boiler thermostat and the potentiometer but it is still cutting out prehaps every two days, boiler does not seem to be making any undue noise
Anyone any thoughs before i hit the thing with a hammer
Alan

Sponsored Links
Hi All,
I have a worcester 9.24 combi boiler, and have an intermittent fault, the boiler cuts out, have replaced the thermocoupler,boiler thermostat and the potentiometer but it is still cutting out prehaps every two days, boiler does not seem to be making any undue noise
Anyone any thoughs before i hit the thing with a hammer
Alan

Sponsored Links
My what thoughtful insight i bet you make a living out of repairing boilers, i had a repair man just like you !! came in stripped down :rolleyes: the boiler went to get new parts never returned, i seem to be destined to attract the nutters

i dont do many repairs now (used to) mostly installs
little stuff (250 kw)
you could try typing your post again
btw its a thermocouple :LOL:

alanbradley said:
My what thoughtful insight i bet you make a living out of repairing boilers, i had a repair man just like you !! came in stripped down :rolleyes: the boiler went to get new parts never returned, i seem to be destined to attract the nutters

He's probably still at the counter at PlumbCenter waiting to be serverd :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back