Here they go again

Sponsored Links
Maybe what they are saying makes sense. I like all races - but I like to meet them in their own country - not over here.

Maybe what they are saying makes sense. I like all races - but I like to meet them in their own country - not over here.

But if you went to their country Joe, they'd probably tell you to **** off back to your own country.

....and I'd agree with them wholeheartedly.

Sponsored Links
The vast majority of these Turks were asked to come and work in Germany over the last 2/3 decades. Some have been there that long they have taken German nationality. A sizable proportion will have been born in Germany, so are therefore German.
If it is a problem its of their own making
Ahhh such disappointment. Heres me thinking that these Teutons are perfect

Some have been there that long they have taken German nationality. A sizable proportion will have been born in Germany, so are therefore German.
nope, German law does not work that way :eek:

The vast majority of these Turks were asked to come and work in Germany over the last 2/3 decades. ...
Yep, and they got paid for it. Does that mean they can stay forever, even if they don't work, don't contribute, don't speak the language, don't integrate, and cause problems?

When the builder has finished building your extension, can he park his van on your drive for the rest of his life, or do you expect him to remove himself, his van, and his rubbish when the job is done?

thilo sarrazin doesn't sound like a particularly kraut name does it? perhaps a bit of pot kettle going on there.

that said i don't disagree witht his thoughts overall.

Sponsored Links
Back