here we go then

Don' bother to vote , it's a charade , the only time any of these politician's give a damn about democracy is when they have to come round your house cap in hand ??? If less than 50% of the electorate vote there would be a major problem , were would there mandate be ???
Eventually voting will be made compulsory as in other european country's !

Sponsored Links
If one of the main parties were to turn round and say we want out of Europe they would get my vote.

The idea of the common market was good in principle to allow us to trade with our neighbours easier but this Europe has turned into a monster with no accountability to the individual country.

Leave now, why do we need to be in it, other countries within europe still trade with its neighbours eg switzerland

Spot on Zacha,,, i'd vote for that too.

Sponsored Links
If one of the main parties were to turn round and say we want out of Europe they would get my vote.

there are other parties.

If all these parties keep turning round we'll have a f***ing tornado!!

what parties are you on about man.. read my comment... there is only one anti europe party. :confused:

My comment was in reference to these parties 'turning around'.
I know who I am voting for already.

Servotech";p="1571233 said:
If you are working class you must vote for labour.
Don't be fooled.
Cameron plans to charge us £10.00 everytime we visit the doctor.
We already pay more than enough through our NI contributions and this out and out attack on the health of the working class will be just the beginning.
I know Gordon's not brilliant but he's all we've got.[/

better than 20. and the ni contribution is going up.. happy days for the unemplyed ...

Sponsored Links
Back