here we go then

better than 20. and the ni contribution is going up.. happy days for the unemplyed ...[/quote]

Oh, but it will soon be £20,once a thing starts.....
The unemployed won't have to pay anything of course and niether will the middle and upper class who all have private medical insurance.
Just the W/class - like it always was/will be with a conservative government.

Don't be fooled!

Sponsored Links
better than 20. and the ni contribution is going up.. happy days for the unemplyed ...

Oh, but it will soon be £20,once a thing starts.....
The uneeployed won't have to pay anything of course and niether will the middle and upper class who all have private medical insurance.
Just the W/class - like it always was/will be with a conservative government.

Don't be fooled![/quote]

Servotech, so even in your own senario it is only the unemployed that get away with it...and your still playing the harp for the working class only?
Private medical insurance costs a lot more than £20...
That said how often are you planing on going into hospital where this is going to be an issue?? And if you DO need to go in more often, get private medical, after a few trips it would pay for itself.

Either way, I have not seen this policy in the manifesto anyway.

Either way, I have not seen this policy in the manifesto anyway.[/quote]

Well you won't will you the tories aren't stupid.
David Cameron is on record saying that the British public would not mind paying £10.00 when they visit their doctor.
Excuse me Mr Cameron but we DO mind!

You've misunderstood my comment about the unemployed which is a dreadful demoralising experience.

Don't be fooled!

well.. who is fooling who.

golden brown and his co. has raped this country. made it more than bankrupt. he did not make hay.... absolutely useless.. just like his smile.. :D

Sponsored Links
David Cameron is on record saying that the British public would not mind paying £10.00 when they visit their doctor.

I'd go along with that. It would stop the silly time wasters that just like attention seeking at the GPs (and everyone else's expense).

I'd go along with that. It would stop the silly time wasters that just like attention seeking at the GPs (and everyone else's expense).

I'll happily pay it if all the junkies and lazy layabout gits have to pay it too. Oh I forgot, they'll get it on benefits, silly me. I guess I'll have to pay their share too. :evil:

You already do anyway. So nothing new there then.

Back