Hi All

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello everyone, just joined. if you have any roofing problems i will try to help
thanks
Slater

Sponsored Links
Hi Andy welcome to the forum.

The roof tiling forum is a couple of doors away, hope you enjoy diynot ;)

Hi Andy; if you are genuine & not just spamming the site, welcome. I would remove your business link though before Admin do it for you; TradePriceTiles has just committed the same sin I believe but you seem to have slipped through the net, so far. :LOL:

Hiya Richard. i didn't add a link or anything - is it my username thats the issue?

Sponsored Links
I certainly don’t think it’s helped you any :LOL: ; with a username like that, Mods/Admin probably think your intent on spamming the site at every opportunity & I also tend to ignore similar first posts for fear of it being a complete waste of time.

I also posted your other thread; otherwise welcome to the forum if your intentions are good. ;)

Hi Andy; if you are genuine & not just spamming the site, welcome. I would remove your business link though before Admin do it for you; TradePriceTiles has just committed the same sin I believe but you seem to have slipped through the net, so far. :LOL:

Thanks Richard i have removed the bis link

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back