Honeywell G2 RF Portal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a G2 panel with some wireless peripherals, which have been in use for some time. Today, for the first time when trying to set the panel, it came up with an RF issue on one of the zones, and could esc to continue setting.
I went into the zone RF options and it shows the lowest signal strength as being 00. However, current shows 7 which is what it was when the system was first installed.
I tried setting the panel again after a couple of minutes and was then fine whilst set.
Do I just put this down to being a one off issue?
Also, now that it's set the lowest signal strength to 00, is it possible to reset this so it's back to the current strength, or is the only way to do this, is by removing the zone and then re-adding the wireless contact?
I also have a wireless smoke detector, but that wasn't affected by the setting, only the door contact which is on the shed - batteries are brand new from about 3 months ago.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back