honeywell galaxy g2 random tampers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
My name is Jamie and I'm new here. Found this forum whilst searching for an answer to the above problem.
Thought id register to ask a few questions and as I'm an electrician might be able to help out in other parts of the forum.

I've got a galaxy g2-12 which was installed by myself. 3 pirs and 1 door contact installed using the 2 1k resistors.

The past 2 weeks the alarm has randomly been coming up with an alert saying tamper on zone 17 ( didn't think it had 12 zones) and now my gf has had to leave work early as its now going off.

All the zones not in use have 1k resistors across them and are set to unused in the menu so I'm all out of ideas.

oh the keypad is a mk7 keyprox

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Jamie

Sponsored Links
Haven't seen a G2-12 do that before. Can you confirm the firmware version by entering your code and selecting 'Display -> System' ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back