honeywell keypad

I would say it is the cable.
But you may have damaged the new equipment already.

If your going to rewire put everything on a short lead at the panel and power up, this will prove everything. Then rewire .

I think trying to track down a cable fault is going to take too long and be time consuming then rewiring if you can get everywhere reasonably well.

So is this your own or are you doing it for some else?

Sponsored Links

If your going to rewire put everything on a short lead at the panel and power up, this will prove everything. Then rewire .

I think trying to track down a cable fault is going to take too long and be time consuming then rewiring if you can get everywhere reasonably well.

i think so to plus it all in the loft, if i rewire i move the panel on the ground floor as it easy excess for me as it my home plus i have a dogey knee getting up there all the time

i think so to plus it all in the loft, if i rewire i move the panel on the ground floor as it easy excess for me as it my home plus i have a dogey knee getting up there all the time

hi there right am ready to rewire bought some new pir the is-215t, am lost already with these on the wireing there is normal + - power on this it has also c, nc and two tamper am taken they are the same colour as before but what is the c nc please

is it thick and stupid night tonight?

Tamper and tamper = tamper circuit
+ = positive
- = negative

c = common

N/o = Normally open

N/c = Normally closed

So take a wild stab in the dark...................

Sponsored Links
is it thick and stupid night tonight?

Tamper and tamper = tamper circuit
+ = positive
- = negative

c = common

N/o = Normally open

N/c = Normally closed

So take a wild stab in the dark...................

i relised the nc and c what they where is just which of the colour of the blue/yellwo when into each one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back