Honeywell Thermostat died after switching off fusebox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies if this is answered - I couldn't find it.

I was trying to track down a high pitched noise this morning and in my efforts to trace it I switched off the fuse switch underneath our Honeywell boiler controls. That wasn't making the noise so I switched it back on only for the boiler controls to be completely blank.

I've tried changing the fuse in case the act of switching it off and on caused it to blow (unlikely I know) but no luck.

Any ideas? We ended up paying out a few months back for another problem relating to the boiler so I'm trying to avoid calling someone in if I can help it.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Hi thanks for responding.

It just says Honeywell - no reset button in sight. Just the water, heating and time set sliders.

Have taken the front off and just has the wiring and board inside.

Seems crazy that it was working fine until I switched off the fuse for a second.

3 sliders?

Square?

Should be a small reset button on right hand size of top slider need a pin or similar to press it

Sponsored Links
Yes! You beaut!

I need my eyes testing obviously. Thanks so much. Have a good weekend.

Heck might have spoken too soon. The controls are now working in that the lights are on but the boiler isn't starting. Do I need to do something there?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back