Hoover performa900 ACwashingmachine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been using this one for my holiday home having acquired it on a trade in a few years ago. Just noticed clothes were very dry upon removal. It's been using wash powder and I just put one thing in as a test its slopping about in water but not a lot of it its certainly well below door level. Does anyone know how much these are supposed to fill? MY Siemens weighs the laundry ad fills accordingly but surely not this cheapo machine?

Sponsored Links
It does have a few round about ways of deciding how big or heavy a load is the same as just about every front loader.

Modern machines use a lot less water than older ones and it is not uncommon for the water level to not reach the bottom of the door.

Were all the clothes at equal dampness, did the drum get to high speed on the spin

the thing is i washed the single item andi saw it was sloshing about in water but whenit came out it was nearly dry enough to wear this seems to be leaving stuff dryer than teh siemens withall its party tricks:) Trouble is i wasn't too happy with the qualityof teh wash the previous load. I'll keep an eye on it I don't want to go pulling it about if its me that's at fault and not it.. Many thanks a dozey richard

Sponsored Links
A single item will spin dryer than a full load at a given speed, different programs also spin at different speeds to prevent damage to clothes.

Check how wet the clothes seem to be when the wash cycle has finished filling and see if all the clothes are equally wet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back