hoover select 1600 filter problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there thanks for reading..
i have a hoover select 1600 which wouldnt completely empty i tried to remove the filter (im sure thats what it is in the front left bottom corner of the machine ) it turns and pull out slightly enough for the liquid inside to empty but wont completely come out so i can clean it. Is it ment to come out completely and if so any tips on removing it if you pull it hard the cover bit comes off leaving the inside plastic filter bit (sorry for awfull descriptions)
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
pull it , it will come out. if it has left a white bit inside take it out and clean filter then screw outer piece on, the bit inside dont matter you can replace filter cover .

thanks for the reply i pulled it and it did eventaully come out along with £3.47 !!! a paper clip a hair bobble and few other bits !! washer works great now !!! i plan to do it every month now thanks again!

Sponsored Links
if you check your pockets you wont have to do it once a month :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back