hot water scalding, but house not heating past 15 degrees

Are you sure?
Quite sure, and I don't know why you're asking, since I'm also sure that you know what a hypocrite is.
Yes I do, but you obviously don't.
It could not be more obvious that I do.

You suggested that I should read the OP carefully. Not only had I, but I did so again, and pointed out that nowhere does it say that he doesn't already have a 'C' plan* system. Since you made a set of assumptions based on not having read his post properly, I pointed out that you were a hypocrite.

a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
That's not you.

Hypocrisy (or the state of being a hypocrite) is the act of preaching a certain belief or way of life, but not, in fact, holding these same virtues oneself.
That's you.

What I originally wrote, which you took such exception too, is not hypocrisy
I completely agree, but I was not referring to what you originally wrote.

I am not a hypocrite.
That's exactly what a hypocrite says when it's been pointed out to him.

I think it's time I added you to my "ignore" list
Feel free. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last.

None of the above changes the fact that all of your posts are superbly clear, and the technical input that you provide is invariably extremely informative, useful and accurate.

Sponsored Links
hey! please dont argue because of my topic!

thanks for all your help so far! ill be looking into doing this c plan providing i can add in the wired without ripping walls and tiles down!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back