Hotpoint Aquarius washing machine wf630

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been given an hotpoint aquarius wf630 washing machine but have 2 small problems with it. The first one is that the washes that were on the draw have worn away so I have no idea what settings to use for each wash.

Also we ran the machine last night just to test it and there is a small leak on the bottom corner. Originally it was dripping from the powder tray but the other half removed the tray and put it back in and that has stopped. its just coming from the corner of the machine.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Sponsored Links
Also is the roof of the dispenser clean other wise water wll dribble out of the jets down the inside.

Sponsored Links
Thanks to Zipper and Rocks1. I have managed to download the manual so thats one problem sorted. We will have a look at the leak situation and I will be back to ask more if needed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back