Hotpoint Aquarius WD61 bearings?

eBay or hotpoint. All cost less than a tenner each from hotpoint.

Sponsored Links
Hotpoint doesn't have the spider unfortunately, but espares does and they don't have the air duct bits so 2 lots of PandP! I'll let you know if I get it all working again.

Absulote bull cos they have the spider or drum support as it can be called part no is 1600066 cost 34 quid I got 5 on my van. Quote them that number then tell them to go to specsavers:cool:

Sponsored Links
John I'm really a millionaire i do this for a part time job ;)

Hi - don't blame Hotpoint, their site doesn't call them spiders but drum supports and they cost more than the other sites so I didn't recognise them as such also they don't specify whether it includes bearings and or fixings. Thanks to people like you people like me can get the confidence have a go at doing things for themselves.

It don't include bearings. It has 3 new nuts bolts included. Do a search on eBay or google for a cheaper price. I gave u a price from main stealers so u can go compare the prices.

Hello rocks1, just to let you know, all the parts arrived yesterday, everything went well apart from forgetting to put the drain hose back in the standpipe when testing for leaks! The towels used to clean up have been washed and are drying at the moment. Hooray! At £67.00ish it all cost less than the call out charge through Hotpoint and has given me one more thing in the list of things I can now do myself!!
Thanks to you and Leccy 758 on an earlier post, I'm hoping this inherited Hotpoint will last me a while longer.

Glad you done it quite a challenge to do. Should last another 10 years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back