Hotpoint Aquarius WF321 Not Working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I've been attempting to repair a WF321 machine that initially had the all lights flashing problem. It would work intermittently and then stopped working completely with all lights flashing. I've checked that the fill pressure switch is working and the sensing tube is clear. I've cleaned the pump filter out - there were a couple of pennies in there but the impeller is free to turn.

I consulted this site and replaced the main PCB (sourced from EMW Electronics)- the flashing lights stopped however the machine still would not work. The door lock worked but nothing else happened, no matter which programme was selected.

I checked the brushes and found that they were worn, so I replaced the brushes (having first cleaned the commutator).

The machine still doesn't work - the door lock operates but nothing else happens no matter which programme is selected. The door locked light started flashing the first time I powered it up after changing the brushes, so I checked the power connector and replaced it after which the flashing light stopped and it hasn't happened again.

I have noticed that the Start/Cancel button will operate in start mode but when pressed a second time the cancel function doesn't work.

y thoughts are that the display/selector module needs replacing.

Any assistance gratefully received!!! Thanks :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back