How can I user Economy 7 hot water cylinder?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bearing in mind that you live in a flat, you will make yourselves very unpopular with your neighbours if you run your washing machine late at night.
That all depend on how old and noisy your appliances are!

We have been running our washing machine, dishwasher and tumble drier overnight for years and they have never woken us up. The secret is to set them to come on so they finish just as you are getting up.

Making a big assumption here, but you live in a house, you sleep upstairs and the machine is downstairs?

In the case of a flat (as it was in my case) the machine is above you, with only a few inches of concrete between it and your flat. I can tell you for a fact that when that machine is on at 3am you will definitely hear it - LOUD!

People who live in flats and think its OK to run washing machines at 3am (whilst also doing the hoovering!! - but thats another story) should be taken out and shot :evil:
D_ Hailsham lives in a big house there. There are actually some salubrious areas to the town , contrary to popular belief :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back