How do I remove housing on Baxi Bermuda GF Super

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As our darling little boy has managed to post some plastic pens through the vents at the top after un doing the fire guard, I need to remove the cover to take out anything that is sitting inside.

Can get the top to move out and forward a few inches, but cannot get enough room to remove the items dropped inside.

Any help, be great, otherwide guess I am going to have to pay a gas fitter to come and take the front off.

Sponsored Links
PULL the control knob off .then take the bottom trim off that allows access to boiler pilot on either side were clips are there will be a screw take these out and fire case should just lift off

be very careful if the plastic has melted, i called to one of these a few years ago where a kid had posted a dvd through the slot in the fire when it was on, (no fire guard!!) the stink was horrendous as it had melted, i didn't know if the black smoke was poisonous or not so i condemned the fire, the housing asked us to clean it but it was impossible, cost her £400 for a new fire.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back