How does one become a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban was a mod on ask the trades for a while when it first started
he actually done a very good job and is actually senior to me on that forum as a mod lol
yes his ways are different but genuine and honest :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ban all.... you're legendary on this forum.... for bad reasons admittedly, but legendary nontheless!! Mod status is not for you.... trust me... i've seen the posts lol!!
But what you've not seen (and you'll immediately recognise why) are the posts where the bias and venality of the corrupt moderators and two-faced admin have been laid bare.

ok hands up, my comment was flippant, and unfairly so.... i don't really know anythig about you Ban...except you have "history!.. sounds to me like the jury is out as to whether you were good or not !

Sponsored Links
Dear Admin.

I'd like to oppose Martian's application to be a mod. :D

He continually complains about abuse and rule breaking, when in fact, he is the worst offender.
Quite frankly a stinker.

Perhaps we could put a score system in place for the most Knobular headed individual on this site.
He would win hands down, and if THAT was within the criteria of 'said job' then, Give it to him. :D

He should never have been allowed access to a keyboard let alone moderator status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back