How many 100mm blocks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ppl can anyone help . Because I'm absolutely useless at maths I can't work out how many blocks I need . I am rebuilding our kitchen from wood frame to block but am having trouble trying to calculate the overall size it is 12 ft long by 8 ft high and is 8 ft wide and luckily has only 3 walls altogether what I want help with is how many blocks I need

Sponsored Links
3.65 x 2.4 = 8.76m2 say 9m2

2.4 x 2.4 = 5.76 m2 say 6m2

So add up how many walls you have of each, and then x by 10

Then deduct any door (20 blocks) and window (15 blocks) for a 4'x4' (1.2x1.2m)

Sorry Pete, must ask the question. Which school did you go to? I worked this out in my head in 30 seconds (as Woody probably did)

Sponsored Links
Sorry Pete, must ask the question. Which school did you go to? I worked this out in my head in 30 seconds (as Woody probably did)
Downright feckin rude, presumtuous and totally uncalled for.

I worked with a guy who admitted being numerically dyslexic but was talented at many other things. Ho hum.

I personally find maths easy and like numbers.

Easy for us innit pal.

I make no excuses for being unable to use maths and as you say it was rude but that is all I expect from bullies

Need the size of the door and windows as well as the others dims Pete.
Are both skins blockwork?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back